KAMO INTERNATIONAL is a brand producing outstanding sustainable eyewear. Founded in Copenhagen, starting from a classic, clean silhouette, KAMO has built up their impressive collection of eyewear, currently comprising of a long list of timeless yet cutting edge shapes.
Since its inception, KAMO's goal was to develop high quality, sustainable sunglasses & glasses, with a distinctive design at an affordable price. KAMO sunglasses and glasses is Danish design, made in Italy and Japan with Carl Zeiss sun lenses.
Together with Mazzucchelli, the market leader in the production of acetate, we process acetate waste into our black frames. Our frames consist of 97% recycled acetate. The remaining 3% are merely black ink. For the non black-coloured frames we use bio-based acetate. This material is made without crude oil or toxic plasticisers, bringing pollution down to a minimum.